Hayes Fm is a Community radio station setup in 2003 and under took an RSL, We started broadcasting on 91.8 FM in 2007 from Saint Anselms Church in Hayes Town, we then moved into temporary accommodation on the Parkside Studio Collage site. In August 2018 we moved into our forever home within the site in which the studio was purpose modified to the needs of Hayes FM and the media Studies of the school.
At Hayes FM we believe in bringing you a wide mixture of Music and Entertainment though our live programs and in the automation hours.
We aim to bring you the best of the best by working along side the local community organisation and local businesses that are in and around the Hayes town area.
Also to bring you the best in entertainment, news and interviews 24.7. If you would like to work-with us then please contact us for more information on how this can be done
We can also now be picked up on Tune In by searching for Hayes FM, also you can ask Alexa to play us but not tried with google
Thank You and enjoy your listening experience.
As the Local Community Radio station for Hayes & Harlington, Hillingdon and surrounding area’s, we will:
- Hold the RSL licence and act as the operating company for a community radio station for Hayes & Harlington, Hillingdon and Middlesex, incorporating the towns of Hayes, Uxbridge, Greenford, Southall, Yiewsley, Northolt and villages in between.
- Encourage social cohesion within the fragmented areas of population made up of the 10 mile radius from Hayes serving parts of West London, Middlesex and Buckinghamshire.
- Operate a high quality radio service aimed at these communities on a modest cost base for the social benefit of all, rather than for commercial profit.
- Promote local community access and involvement in the station and its ancillary activities.
- Facilitate an “open door” policy to all comers for participation within the structure of the station (subject to the regulation afforded by its management policies and structure, programme remit and licence conditions).
- Provide access to training facilities within the operation of the radio station and its local established partner organisations.
- Make available affordable advertising services and commercial sponsorship opportunities to businesses, organisations and individuals within the transmission area.